Covid 19 Policy
with Rosali Bliss Beauty Salon Penzance & Holistic Therapies
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Prevention and Control Policy 2021/2022
Rosali Bliss Beauty Salon Penzance & Holistic Therapies
· In response to the Covid 19 pandemic, this policy has been drawn up. The use of current legislation and
guidelines and advice has been used. Alongside this policy, a Covid 19 risk assessment and guideline document, has been created and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care are practised within the workplace
of Rosali Bliss.
· This policy and current practices are designed to keep clients safe and the work environment Owner and sole therapist / stylist of Rosali Bliss Beauty Salon Penzance & Holistic Therapies protected. These documents are continually updated in line with changes to legislation and implemented within the Rosali Bliss treatments and therapies.
· This policy confirms Owner and sole therapist / stylist of Rosali Bliss Beauty Salon Penzance & Holistic Therapies has undergone training and certification in Barbacide COVID 19 prevention and protocol and completed the Barbacide Certificates.
COVID 19 – Rosali Bliss salon room.
· Adequate ventilation within the salon room, by either an open window where possible or open door.
· A strict cleaning checklist of the salon room.
· A hand sanitising station is placed at the front door and the front of the salon room. All clients/ visitors and
therapists are expected to use this on entry to the work area.
· The therapist will wear either a face covering/ mask or a visor. Gloves will also be worn for most treatments or
hand cleaning and sanitising will be used before treatments.
· Clients are required to wear face covering/ mask unless exempt.
· All non-disposable equipment will be disinfected in line with supplier’s guidelines and regulations.
· Disposable items will be used where possible and disposable waste is cleared from the salon room every day.
Appointments and bookings.
· If you or any member of your family you live with, feel unwell, have Covid, been around anyone with a positive
Covid 19 result in the 10 days leading up to your appointment or display any symptoms of Covid 19 even with a
negative lateral flow test, please inform Rosali Bliss as soon as possible, via message or phone. DO NOT
come to the appointment. The bookings terms and conditions have been amended and you are not charged for any
appointments which you miss due to Covid 19 related illness but certain conditions need to be met.
· If Rosali Bliss feels unwell or begins to show any symptoms of COVID 19 or a member of her family present
symptoms, she will begin to self-isolate immediately and ensure clients are contacted and appointments
rearranged. If your appointment is cancelled and you have paid, you will be offered a new appointment date and
time or a full refund in line with our cancellation policy. Rosali BLiss will only return to work with no
symptoms and a negative lateral flow test result.
Your visit to Rosali Bliss.
· Due to time constraints of cleaning down and ensuring the best health and safety practice is achieved, please can
you ensure your appointment time is kept to. Please do not arrive early as waiting rooms are not available.
· If you arrive early, you will be asked to remain in your vehicle or outside until the allocated time. Arriving late
will also have a negative effect on timings.
· Arrive for your appointment on your own if possible or with a maximum of 1 other person.
· Please do not bring in any food to the appointment, unless needed for medical reasons.
· On arrival, please ensure you are wearing a face covering or mask covering your mouth and nose. This will be
required throughout the treatment/ session.
· Please limit your personal belongings.
· It is the top priority of Rosali Bliss that your visit be as enjoyable and safe as possible. If you are concerned
with anything within this policy or about your treatment or visit, please do not hesitate to contact Rosali Bliss 07710602273/ email@example.com